The Facilities Coordinator will maintain efficient and smooth operation of the physical grounds and buildings.
- Ensures assigned equipment is in proper working order and available for use.
- Maintains physical space, ensuring a safe, clean, and functional environment.
- Receives, manages, and processes work order requests; ensures problems are resolved quickly.
- Acts as liaison between employees and any outside contractors needed to resolve specialized problems.
- Drafts and implements preventive maintenance schedules for buildings and equipment.
- Ensures safety standards are followed throughout facility.
- Participates on emergency preparedness planning team.
- Maintains inventory of supplies; reorders as needed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software necessary to create and maintain reports and logs.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment.
Education and Experience:
- At least two years of related experience required.
- High School Diploma required.
- Prolonged periods standing and walking throughout facilities.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- Must be able to bend, lift, stretch, climb, and crawl to maintain equipment and buildings.
- Must be able to perform work in a variety of weather conditions.