******New Hire Signing Bonus Available after 120 days!!!
The purpose of this position is to support the function of the Tallahassee Auto Auction Commercial Accounts department, administratively and technically. Support / Monitor / Document / Perform, ability to walk cars, assure repairs are complete, get to spot, sticker placement, and parking.
Desired Skills and Experience
- · Demonstrated organizational and planning skills
- · Valid Driver’s License
- · Resourceful, innovative, self starter
- · Ability to work without direct supervision
- · PC experience (Word, Excel, Email)
This position is 100% outdoors, so must be able to work outside in both the hot summer and cold winters.
• Shop / service management experience
• PC experience (Word, Excel, Email)
• Recent experience with the wholesale automotive auction industry
• 1-3 years or relevant experience required
• Automotive technical experience
High school diploma / GED
Job Type: Full-time
Covid Vaccination Policy:
- Pursuant to EO 14042, all government contractors and subcontractors, regardless of location or work arrangement, must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by January 4, 2022, or before your start date if after January 4, 2022,subject to exceptions as required by law.
- If selected, the Company will provide information regarding what documentation is needed and how to request any legally required exceptions from this requirement.
- Proof of vaccination will be required.