******New Hire Signing Bonus Available after 120 days!!!
This position is responsible for performing daily Vehicle Enhancement Center (VEC) centralized posting, month-end procedures and various accounting duties
- Manage invoice (paper and electronic) workflow
- Posting charges for mechanic shop, glass, body shop, keys, CWIZ, De Id, mold removal and any outside services.
- Works with accounting department to ensure all invoices are submitted and paid in a timely manner.
- Verifies ALL posting is complete in a timely manner to ensure zero lost revenue prior to sale
- Cross-train for posting responsibilities.
- Visibly demonstrate safety commitment by following all safety and health procedures and modeling the behaviors related to such. Actively participate in support of all safety activities aligned with Safety Excellence.
- May be required to work overtime (more than 40 hours per week) as business needs dictate.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Basic Auction knowledge a plus.
- Knowledge of AS400 and basic accounting procedures preferred.
- Solid computer skills required.
- Effective communication skills and organizational skills required. Strong attention to detail and follow-through required.
- Working knowledge of supplier base, parts and supplies ordering, auction operations, and AS400 recon menus.
- Ability to effectively adapt to and lead change.
- Ability to operate adding machines and other office equipment (e.g., copier, fax machine, etc.).
- Ability to sit or stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to perform repetitive data entry tasks; manual dexterity.
- Vision abilities required include close, distance and depth perception.