The purpose of this position is to support the function of the Bel Air Auto Auction Commercial Accounts department, administratively and technically. Support / Monitor / Document / Perform, ability to walk cars, assure repairs are complete, get to spot, sticker placement, and parking.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated organizational and planning skills
- Valid Driver’s License
- Resourceful, innovative, self starter
- Ability to work without direct supervision
- PC experience (Word, Excel, Email)
This position is 100% outdoors, so must be able to work outside in both the hot summer and cold winters.
• Shop / service management experience
• PC experience (Word, Excel, Email)
• Recent experience with the wholesale automotive auction industry
• 1-3 years or relevant experience required
- Automotive technical experience
High school diploma / GED