******New Hire Signing Bonus Available after 120 days!!!
Reporting to the designated manager, the Transportation Customer Service Representative performs various administrative and clerical duties, and assists in the coordination of the movement of consignment vehicles, and other accounts as assigned, to and from the auction to ensure maximum production volume in the most profitable way possible.
Responsibilities and Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide excellent customer service
- Make sure customers receive prompt, efficient and courteous attention.
- Maintain a professional appearance, orderly work environment and friendly disposition.
- Resolve any customer complaints in a friendly, courteous manner and advise Management of all serious complaints or incidences.
- Respond in a timely manner to all customer inquiries.
- Act as a point of contact for transportation within the local auction and ensure customers receive prompt, efficient and courteous attention.
- Must be computer literate and have full command of MS Office products
- Coordinate with auction drivers and transporters to make sure vehicles are picked up in a timely and efficient manner.
- Properly dispatch loads for correct arrival time and location.
- Follow up with dealerships/customers to make sure the load arrived safely and on time.
- Practice and promote teamwork. Set a good personal example of attitude and performance.
- Assists with proper staffing, in connection with the volume of pickup and delivery orders.
- Ensure proper follow-through on all directives, bulletins, and maintain a good flow of communication with all other related personnel.
- Any other duties assigned by the Transportation Manager or Supervisor.
Educational Requirements and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- 1 to 2 years of office experience in the transportation industry preferred.
- Effective customer relations, communication and interpersonal skills required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products required.
- The ability to type.
- Must have organizational skills, be detail oriented with the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to understand and adhere to Company policies in all areas.
- Must be qualified to operate a motor vehicle and possess and maintain a valid driver’s license.
Covid Vaccination Policy:
- Pursuant to EO 14042, all government contractors and subcontractors, regardless of location or work arrangement, must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by January 4, 2022, or before your start date if after January 4, 2022,subject to exceptions as required by law.
- If selected, the Company will provide information regarding what documentation is needed and how to request any legally required exceptions from this requirement.
- Proof of vaccination will be required.