Bel Air Auto Auction is a fast pace, growth minded, organization in the Auto Auction Industry with multiple locations. Strong leadership and pro-active thinking skills are keys to success within this growing, stable, well-known, dynamic organization. We are searching for an experienced Rollback Operator to join our team.
This position is responsible for loading and transporting public and auction purchase vehicles and safely delivering them to one of our locations. This position is responsible for reviewing vehicles condition and submitting photos of vehicles via e-mail to appropriate staff members.
Hours are subject to change but expectation would be Monday through Friday 7:30-4pm
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Drives truck to transport and deliver vehicle, cargo or materials.
- Maintains e-mail and/or telephone contact with base or supervisor to receive instructions or be dispatched to new location.
- Maintains truck log according to state and federal regulations.
- Keeps record of materials and products transported.
- Positions blocks and secures cargo for transport.
- Cleans, inspects, and services vehicle.
- Operates equipment on vehicle to load, unload, or disperse cargo or materials.
- Spotless MVR
- Class A CDL preferred but not required
- DOT physical
- Bi-lingual/Spanish & English
- Excellent communication and professional mannerism
- Must be self-motivated, honest and dependable
- Ability to work well with others
- Be able to work courteously and professionally with customer base
- Maintain a clean and safe workplace
- Continuous bending, lifting and squatting
- Must be able to lift 75+ pounds
- Must maintain high safety standards
- Must be able to pass a drug screen
Job Type: Full-time
Covid Vaccination Policy:
- Pursuant to EO 14042, all government contractors and subcontractors, regardless of location or work arrangement, must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by January 4, 2022, or before your start date if after January 4, 2022,subject to exceptions as required by law.
- If selected, the Company will provide information regarding what documentation is needed and how to request any legally required exceptions from this requirement.
- Proof of vaccination will be required.