The Sales Support/Marketing Assistant aids the sales manager, marketing manager, sales reps and the Company in serving the customers. The Sales Support/Marketing Assistant exhibits superior customer service at all times.
- Provide efficient and courteous service to all customers at all times.
- Always exhibit ‘hands on’ and direct approach with customers.
- Maintain and log all phone calls to dealers and sales reps contacts into database.
- Make calls to dealers on call list.
- Ensure information is correct and consistent in every database.
- Responsible for daily reports. Enter weekly sales results into dealer bought and sold pipeline.
- Sending faxes, emails, reserving numbers, arranging pick-ups, etc.
- Assist sales reps with floor sheets.
- Calling weekly consignment list scheduling pick-ups and contacting dealers on No Sale List.
- Follow-up on ‘if’ bids, promoting sale.
- Calling buyers promoting sale and building good working relationships.
- Follow-up with consignment list, promoting sale to buyers.
- Production of computerized sale list for dealer registration.
- Assist customers with questions and/or concerns.
- Work well independently as well as a team player.
- Timely communication of issues that may be deemed as detrimental to the success of operations to Management.
- Performs other duties as necessary.
High School Diploma or equivalent
Previous data entry skills preferred.
Should be highly organized, self-motivated and self-disciplined. Highly customer service orientated. Computer proficient. Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently. AS400 knowledge is a plus.
Must be at least 18 years of age
Must possess a valid driver’s license