Auction Block Clerk
Bel Air Auto Auction is seeking part time Block Clerks. This involves working alongside the auctioneer at the Auction Block stations as the vehicles are passing through the lane.
- Provide efficient and courteous service to all customers at all times.
- Always exhibit ‘hands on’ and direct approach with customers.
- Accurate, efficient computer entry according to legal and auction guidelines.
- Proofread receipts for customers.
- Edit receipts as necessary.
- Assist customers with questions and/or concerns.
- Work well independently, as well as a team player.
- Timely communication of issues that may be deemed as detrimental to the success of operations to Management.
- Performs other duties as necessary.
High School Diploma or equivalent
Previous data entry skills preferred
Should be highly organized, self motivated and self disciplined. Highly customer service orientated. Computer proficient. Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently.
Must be at least 18 years of age
Must possess a valid driver’s license
PART-TIME on Thursdays.
Those working in this position are subject to temperature changes, all types of weather conditions, fast-paced environment, elevated noise levels and at times fumes and odors associated with vehicle exhaust.
The above functions are not intended to be exhaustive and all inclusive. The Company reserves the right to revise this job description as needed to comply with actual job requirements. Other responsibilities may be added as necessary at the sole discretion of management.