Specialty Auction Sales & Marketing Representative
BSC America/Bel Air Auto Auction is seeking a candidate who possesses the skill to analyze sales markets and the competition for specific industries in order to identify opportunities for new customers in the Mid-Atlantic Area. The ideal candidate will have the drive and ability to turn an opportunity into a sales success. The individual will possess proven performance in taking a strategic plan and translating it into successful operation by attending to every detail. This individual should, also, be someone who enjoys working in a team environment, but can work well independently and turn opportunities into profitable sales growth.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in sales, and have experience with specialty & recreational vehicles, used car market values and vehicle pricing, call upon credit unions and banks. Additionally, the individual needs the ability to identify, qualify and organize existing clients and potential prospects to solicit. Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills are necessary along with a strong understanding of Microsoft Office. Experience working for automotive rental or dealership sales businesses is an extreme advantage and qualified candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
To promote and sell the core business of Bel Air Auto Auction, wholesale auction services.
- Make direct sales calls to automotive related businesses (i.e. New Car Franchisee Dealers, Used Car Dealers, Credit Unions, Banks or Finance Companies, Truck and Heavy Equipment Dealers plus Rentals, Power Sports Dealers and Related Remarketers).
- When calling on Banks and Credit Unions, additionally assist in the solicitation of services for Atlantic Auctions, Inc. related to Real Estate Foreclosure Auction services.
- When needed, can assist with off-site auctions for Atlantic Auctions, Inc.
- Responsible for soliciting those dealers for their wholesale inventory, arrange transportation, work to get those vehicles or assets sold and deliver the checks, if necessary.
- Responsible for working a full-time schedule Monday – Friday.
- Responsible for completing and filing with management a weekly sales report, reporting his or her efforts from the prior weeks’ activities.
- Responsible for meeting the goals set for him/her by management.
- Meets with Management periodically to review progress and goals.
- Demonstrate a successful track record in a similar field of outside sales.
- Good organization and communication skills a must.
- A valid Driver’s License and good driving record.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Must be able to sit and stand for extended periods of time, when at auctions.