Online Arbitration Rules
Online Arbitration is governed by the preceding rules and policies.
1. Buyers must register with the Auction’s Registration Department on or before the date of purchase.
2. Vehicles may not leave the Auction property until payment is received.
3. All Internet sales will be subjected to the Light System and the Arbitration Rights and Seller Disclosure Requirements.
4. The auction strongly encourages Post Sale Inspections (PSIs) on green light vehicles purchased on the internet.
5. Buyers must fax Seller’s disclosure to auction within 2 hours of purchase.
6. Post Sale Inspections cover Frame and/or Mechanical conditions for 7 days. Cosmetic conditions and previous paintwork are not grounds for arbitration.