At this time, Tallahassee Auto Auction is NOT offering public auto auctions.
- Monday – Wednesday: 8:30am – 5:00pm
- Thursday & Friday: 8:30am – 6:00pm
- Saturday: 9:00am – 1:00pm
- Sunday: Closed
Vehicles with titles should be picked up within 7 Days of purchase. Vehicles without titles should be picked up within 30 Days of purchase.
No, Tallahassee Auto Auction is an INDEPENDENT Auto Auction & does not accept payments through the dealer’s Manheim Account. However, payments can be made via:
- A Flooring Company (such as: AFC, NextGear, Kinetic, Ford Motor Credit, Suntrust, Chase, Floorplan Express & More)
- Wire transfers to the auction
- Cash or check
For this, Tallahassee Auto Auction Recommends you contact your local DMV, (In Florida, DHSMV) but here is a list of things you will need to do to become an Authorized & Licensed Dealer in the State of Florida. It does differ from state to state, so always check with your local DMV first.
- Attend FL Dealer Training Pre-License Class
- Determine the Business Structure for Dealership (CORP, LLC, PARTNERSHIP or Etc)
- Obtain a Federal Employee Identification Number (FEIN)
- Find Established Location and Obtain Approval from your local DHSMV Office (PHYSICAL CAR DEALERSHIP LOCATION)
- Obtain a FL Sales Tax Number
- Obtain Garage Liability Insurance
- Obtain a $25,000 Surety Bond
- Install Sign at Location visible from the Roadway (PHYSICAL ROAD SIGN)
- Complete Electronic Fingerprinting
- Submit an application form 86056 to DHSMV with required documents
All New Dealers need to go to the following website & sign up: AuctionACCESS.com
If a dealership from GA is trying to register, they will need the UCAR Dealer License & GA Master Tag.
Dealerships from AL will need the Business License & County License.
If you have any issues with a new registration, you can call (205) 414-2739 or email customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org
After Successfully Signing up with Auction Access, you will need to call Tallahassee Auto Auction at (850) 878-6200 & register with the OVE/Auction Access Representative.
YOU MUST HAVE: Your Dealership’s Auction Access 5****** Number on hand.
- GREEN LIGHT: Certified Units (Typically a 7 Day Guarantee for Powertrain Only)
- YELLOW LIGHT: Vehicle has announced issues (Potential Structural Damage, Canadian Vehicle, Altered Suspension, True Miles Unknown or Etc.)
- RED LIGHT: “AS-IS” (No Mechanical Guarantee)
- BLUE LIGHT: NO TITLE ON HAND
Typically, Titles are received either BEFORE the Auction begins OR within 14 Days of Auction Close.
Tallahassee Auto Auction typically will send titles out via FEDEX WITH A TRACKING NUMBER.
However, if your dealership has opted out of using FEDEX and Does Not Pick-up the title in-person;
Then, Regular USPS can be used BUT IS NOT RECOMMENDED.
Per Tallahassee Auto Auction Policy – Any Title that is Lost due to Dealer Request to use USPS as a delivery service – The Dealer is Then Responsible for a LOST TITLE FEE.
Typically, a LOST TITLE FEE starts at $150.