All units must be cleared from grounds by noon Monday following each sale, or vehicles will be automatically registered for the current week’s sale.
Vehicles registered at the Auction are subject to inspection by FBI, NATB, FHB and local governing authorities. Any vehicles impounded by the above mentioned agencies would be released only by that agency.
Any returned check or late payment will be assessed a return/late fee charge of $150.00 or late fee of 3% will apply, whichever is greater.
Any vehicle purchased through the auction and left on auction property for more than one week, will be considered ABANDONED and will be subject for removal and disposal at the owner’s expense.
Auction reserves the right to offset any unpaid charges, fees or monies owed against any sale proceeds.
Auction’s claim to warranty will be limited to terms provided from the Auction’s insurance carrier. Claims made beyond one year from date of sale will not be honored.
The policies are subject to change without notice.
We try to render the best possible service to buyer and seller. Tipping would spoil the spirit of service; therefore it is prohibited.
Thank you for your patronage.
Raymond C. Nichols – Chairman
R. Charles Nichols – President, General Manager
Michelle Nichols-Neff – Vice President
- Diana Panichello – email@example.com
Lynne Heubeck – firstname.lastname@example.org
BSC Advantage Floorplan/Collections
- James Rufenacht – email@example.com
- Cindy Mitchell – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Joe Gollhardt – email@example.com
- Susie Vest – firstname.lastname@example.org
Kim Kehl – email@example.com
- Angie Bishop – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tommy Rogers – email@example.com
Car & Truck
- Nick Calvaresi – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mary Porterfield – email@example.com
- Amy Lasarko – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jennifer Friedel – email@example.com
- Paul Weekes – firstname.lastname@example.org