Public Auction Policies
Car and Truck Auction of Maryland
Public Auction – Terms and Conditions
- Gates open at 7:00AM – 8:00AM. Gate will close promptly at 8:00AM; any individual attending the sale who wishes to bid must register as a bidder and provide a bidder’s deposit prior to sale. Anyone attending the sale who does not wish to bid on a vehicle is not required to register as a bidder.
- Auction begins at 8:00AM.
- Registered bidders must provide Bidder’s Deposit of $1000.00 cash for each vehicle they elect to bid on; Bidder’s Deposit is refundable same day unless a vehicle is purchased.
- Registered Bidder’s Deposit permits the registered bidder and 1 guest to enter auction.
- A separate $1000.00 cash Bidder’s Deposit must be made for each additional vehicle.
- All attendees must have and show a valid driver’s license or other acceptable form of identification. All registered bidders must show a valid driver’s license.
- No person under 18 permitted to attend the sale or bid.
- Proof of auto liability insurance required if auction provides tag and title services.
- Payment in full must be made no later than 4:00 PM on the day of sale. Acceptable forms of payment are cash or bank cashier’s check.
- Vehicles must be removed from grounds no later than 4:00 PM on the day of sale to avoid a storage fee.
- All vehicles are sold AS-IS, without any warranty expressed or implied.
- All IF bids will be honored until 3:00 PM on day of sale.